We provide a list of the questions most frequently asked by our patients how, when I have surgery for cataracts, how to prevent discomfort at the computer, a glaucoma or if there are some diseases of every age.
INDEX OF TOPICS
- What should we do to maintain good vision? ? Prevention, better than cure?
- Is there a pathology characteristic of every age?
- Can we talk about eye diseases linked to eyestrain?
- What diseases are common after forty years?
- And from the sixties?
- Should we protect the eyes from the sun? How? When?
- So what kind of glasses is necessary?
- Are required protective screens for computers and television?
- Then, do not have to take any additional precautions other?
- Is it possible to "force" the eyes?
- When and how we use reading glasses?