Área Oftalmológica Avanzada Dr. Vergés . C/Dalmases 42, 08017 Barcelona     |     93 551 33 00     |     info@cverges.com
 
CATALA | CASTELLANO | ENGLISH    
Youtube Facebook Blog Pacientes Blog Profesionales Twitter  LinkedIn RSS News
 
AA

MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY FOR EYE IRRITATION DUE TO CONJUNCTIVOCHALASIS

Dr Carlos Verges Area Oftalmológica Avanzada Director   One of the most common causes of eye irritation is conjunctivochalasis, a condition not always diagnostic or treated properly. The conjuntivcalasia is a process of the bulbar conjunctiva, it loses adherence to deep layers, the...
Read more
 

GENE THERAPY BRINGS NEW EXPECTATIONS FOR RECOVER VISION IN TERMINAL DISEASES OF THE RETINA

Dr Joan CasadoDirector of the Retina and Vitreous department. Area Oftalmológica Avanzada   Today we can identify four main research lines to recover vision in terminal diseases of the retina: gene therapy, implant and / or replacement of cells and tissues, including the famous stem...
Read more
 

PTERYGIUM SURGERY WITH LASER AND BIOADHESIVES

A new surgical technique for the treatment of Pterygium provides better results. The combination of mitomycin C, the erbium laser and bioadhesive get faster recovery and preventing recurrences annoying. Pterygium is a fibro-vascular tissue proliferation appearing in the nasal or temporal region...
Read more
 

Aesthetic Facial Care in Summer: Wrinkles

With the arrival of summer, sun becomes a habit almost routine. Measures to prevent damage from sun exposure are well known and not be overlooked.Approximately 75% of the wrinkles that will be appearing on our skin will be due to sun exposure, while the other 25% are purely a result of aging. Therefore,...
Read more